Treasure Trooper offers list & tips, Moola invite, free cash, free money, easy money

Treasure Trooper offers list, Treasure Trooper tips, Moola invite, Moola tips, free cash, free money, easy money, quick cash, affiliate programs, referral programs.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Free $20 in your Paypal account just for trying bid sniping telephone service

You can get $20 wired to your Paypal account in a few days just for trying a new bid sniping telephone service for Ebay. You need to have a feedback rating of at least 10 or have been a member at Ebay for 1 year to qualify. Once you place one bid with the new telephone bid sniping service, you will then qualify to receive this free money. I took advantage of this offer, don't know if I'll ever use the telephone bid sniping service again, but I'll gladly take the free $20 for trying it out. If you are interested in this offer, e-mail me at moola_invite(at)yahoo.com and I'll send you the link you need to click on to receive this freebie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home